Mc Mackin Contracts are currently carrying out all siteworks on a new School in Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh for Tracey Bros.
The Project involved excavation of approx. 15,000m³ including disposal off-site.
Works involve construction of a new Roads, Car Parks, foundations, floors etc as well as temporary car parks. Earthworks included extraction of approx. 10,000m³ of rock and reinforced concrete slabs, place and compact as part of the road make-up. There was also approx. 10,000m³ of clay excavated and hauled to nearby tips off-site.
Works also included:
- All drainage works including manholes, testing and commissioning
- Diversion of existing services
- Construction of new roads leaving ready for tarmac
- Construction of concrete footpaths, kerbing etc
- Works included the construction of ancillary chambers, testing & commissioning
- Re-alignment and construction of service roads
- Crushing on-site of rock on-site and placing material
- Demolition of existing building/structures