Strabane Scouts Centre
Mc Mackins were the Main Contractor on the refurbishment of a Scouts Centre in Strabane, Co Tyrone.
The works description:
- Minor Improvements to external fabric.
- Internal alterations and refurbishment of areas on the ground and first floors.
- Extensive upgrade of mechanical and electrical service installations.
- Audio Visual Installations
- Replacement of existing passenger lift.
Additional Controls to be implemented throughout the project:
- The building was occupied by the client during construction.
- The existing main entrance had to remain in use at all times by the client.
- The client required use of the main hall every Saturday and Sunday throughout construction work.
- The client required use of the social area every evening throughout the construction works therefore toilet provision is in operation for the clients use.
April 2018 – October 2018