South West College
Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh
Client: Tracey Bros
Value: £0.8 million
Contact: Donal McGloin – 028 6632 3471
Contract Period: July 2018 – April 2020
McMackin Contracts are currently carrying out all siteworks and drainage on the new South West College campus in Enniskillen for Tracey Bros. Works involve the construction of new roads, car parks, foundations, floors etc as well as temporary car parks. Earthworks have included the extraction, placing, and compacting of approximately 10,000m3 of rock and reinforced concrete slabs as part of the road makeup. In addition to this, approximately 10,000m3 of clay excavated and hauled to nearby tips offsite.
- All drainage works including manholes, testing and commissioning;
- Diversion of existing services;
- Construction of new roads leaving ready for tarmac;
- Construction of concrete footpaths, kerbing etc;
- Works included the construction of ancillary chambers, testing and commissioning;
- Realignment and construction of service roads;
- Crushing of rock onsite and placing material;
- Demolition of existing building/structures.